Scroll Top

It’s time to update your Universal Credit housing costs

Please write your new rent charge from 01/04/2021 through the To-Do that is in your UC journal. If you have already put it in your journal before 01/04/2021, you will need to do this again.

However, if you would like help or advice, please contact our Financial Inclusion Team. You can use the contact details listed below.


Our Financial Inclusion Officers are here to give support to our tenants on a wide range of financial problems.

candice new
Candice Adam
Financial Inclusion Officer
Privacy Policy