The CHA Making Our Communities Better Places Fund was first set up some 25 years ago and to date has administered approximately £200,000 to local charity, groups and individuals.
- North and East Ayrshire (£20,000)
- The following areas within Dumfries and Galloway: (£10,000)
- Any group, individual or organisation with a clear connection with the communities within which the Association operates can make an application for funding.
- That all applicants complete and submit for consideration the Association’s standard Application Form along with the last 3 months of bank statements and any other supporting documentation requested.
- That any Association employee or Board of Management Member having a connection with an application received and being considered must declare this interest to the Group Chief Executive. In this respect they will not take part in any decision on the application.
- No support will be given to any application which is not consistent with the Association’s criteria and charitable status.
- That a confidential report is submitted to the Board of Management by the Group Chief Executive with recommendations.
- That the applicant will complete and return the Association’s feedback questionnaire on the donation/sponsorship process prior to any payment being made.
- That the applicant agrees to engage with the Association to maximise its media coverage of any award made and for the Association to use any media content it creates for future promotion.
- Only one application per organisation, individual or group will be considered in any one financial period 1st April – 31st March each year. (Up to a maximum of 3 consecutive years)
Please also note our financial year runs from 1st April until 31st March each year.
If you think you meet the criteria, please download a funding application by clicking the button below.
Once complete, please submit your application to the Making Our Communities Better Places Team.