The CHA Making Our Communities Better Places Fund was first set up some 25 years ago and to date has administered approximately £150,000 to local charity, groups and individuals.
- North and East Ayrshire (£20,000)
- The following areas within Dumfries and Galloway: (£10,000)
- Any group, individual or organisation with a clear connection with the communities within which the Association operates within can make an application for funding.
- That all applicants complete and submit for consideration the Association’s standard Application Form with any supporting documentation requested.
- That any Association employee or Board of Management Member having connection with an application received and being considered must declare this interest to the Chief Executive. In this respect they will not take any part in any decision on the application.
- No support will be given to any application which is not consistent with the Association’s criteria and charitable status.
- Only one application each financial year from an individual, group or organisation will normally be considered.
- That a confidential report is submitted to the Board of Management by the Chief Executive with recommendations.
- That the Association maximises its media coverage of any award made.
Please also note our financial year runs from 1st April until 31st March each year.
If you think you meet the criteria, please download a funding application by clicking the button below.
Once complete, please submit your application to the Making Our Communities Better Places Team.