Scroll Top

Working From Home Due To Coronavirus?

If you’ve are working from home or have had to work from home at all since 6 April 2020, you can claim tax relief. You can claim it for the whole year (either £60 or £125).

Click the button below for more details:

If you would like any advice or help about this, please contact one of CHA’s Financial Inclusion Team. Use the contact details listed below.


Our Financial Inclusion Officers are here to provide support to our tenants on a wide range of financial problems.

candice new
Candice Adam
Financial Inclusion Officer
Privacy Policy