East Ayrshire Council Parental Employability Support Fund
The Parental Employability Support Fund provides support to parents in East Ayrshire on low incomes who are looking for a job or who are currently in work and looking to progress.
What help can I receive?
• Person-centred help for parents to address their barriers to work, which might include a lack of skills or work experience, health support, money advice, confidence building or motivational support.
• Targeted support to help parents already in work through the provision of training and employability support to remain active in the workplace and gain progression through a rewarding career.
Am I eligible for this?
We are keen to support parents that meet the following criteria
• lone parents
• families with 3 or more children
• families where the youngest child is under 1 year
• families with a disabled parent or child
• families where the parents are under 25 years
• families from minority ethnic communities.
How can you apply or find out more?
For further information please contact:
Claire.McCormack@east-ayrshire.gov.uk – call or text 07500071241.
Danielle.McIntyre@east-ayrshire.gov.uk – call or text 07917490557
Contact Claire McCormack
Contact Danielle McIntyre