For those in Dumfries & Galloway, here’s some information on the Council’s ‘Active Schools Get into Summer Holiday Programme’
The Active School and Community Sport team have planned a Get into Summer programme for everyone to take part in:
• Family Physical Activity – our fun sessions are a great way to meet our team and try different sports
• P7 Change Activity Sessions – for pupils moving into Secondary after the summer
• Virtual Holiday Programme – explore our Actify Hub tfor different activities, walks, for you to take part in
• Sports Leadership Courses. Day programmes to develop sports leadership skills of young people through Sports Leaders UK Go Lead Award
• Bikeability Level 2 On Road Courses with Cycling Scotland
To look at the activities planned visit Actify
Help us to plan for our programme and register before, as we continue to work to the latest rules.
Amazing Summer Roadshow
The team are excited to share that we are part of the Amazing Summer Roadshow delivering sport and activity sessions.
We will be working with Youth Work DG and Lifelong Learning to deliver these fantastic sessions to over 70 communities.
For info about the location and dates and to find out about more free summer activity, click the button below.