The Scottish Government announces changes to Self-Isolation Support Fund to give support to more people on a low income.
Introduced from 16 February 2021, with a back date to 2 February 2021, the changes will result in:
- The money is available to workers earning the Real Living Wage or less
- Those who get council tax cuts because of low income.
- People with caring responsibilities for someone over 16 who must self-isolate.
- Carers who meet the criteria
- A longer time to apply, with people being able to apply within 28 days of being told to self-isolate.
Further information can be found on the ScotGov website by clicking the button below.
However, if you would like help or advice, please contact our Financial Inclusion Team. You can use the contact details listed below.