The DWP has announced more information on the payment schedule for the next round of cost of living support.
People on an eligible low income benefit will get up to £900 for the financial year 2023/24. This payment will be made in three instalments. The additional £150 disability payment will be paid in summer 2023, and the £300 pensioner payment during winter 2023/24.
– First cost-of-living payment of £301 – Spring 2023
– £150 disability payment – Summer 2023
– Second cost-of-living payment of £300 – Autumn 2023
– £300 pensioner payment – Winter 2023/4
– Third cost-of-living payment of £299 – Spring 2024
Exact payment windows will be announced closer to the time. Payments will be paid automatically, you do not need to apply.
However, if you would like any advice or assistance in relation to this, please contact one of CHA’s Financial Inclusion Team by using the contact details listed below.