National Charity Day is a special occasion that highlights the importance of giving back to those in need. At Cunninghame Housing, we’re passionate about supporting our tenants and the wider community. In the spirit of National Charity Day, we’re excited to introduce our free mobile services, including data, calls, and texts. This is for tenants who are facing financial struggles with affording phone contracts or monthly top-ups.
National Charity Day is a day dedicated to celebrating acts of kindness and promoting the value of charitable efforts. It is a reminder of the positive impact we can make when we come together to support those in need. We see this day as an opportunity to show our commitment to our tenants.
In today’s age, access to a mobile phone and the internet is essential for staying connected and secure opportunities. However, not everyone has the means to afford a phone contract or monthly top-ups. Cunninghame Housing recognises this problem and is proud to introduce a program that offers free mobile services to eligible tenants.
How it works
- Identification of Eligible Tenants: Our dedicated team works closely with tenants to identify those who are facing financial difficulties and may be struggling to afford phone services.
- Free Mobile Sim Cards: Once eligibility is established, we provide tenants with free mobile SIM cards that come pre-loaded with mobile data, call minutes, and text messages.
- Ongoing Support: We offer ongoing support to tenants who participate in the program, ensuring that they have access to resources and assistance for any mobile-related concerns.
HOw this helps
- Enhanced Communication: Access to mobile services empowers our tenants to stay connected with family, friends, and essential services. It promotes social inclusion and reduces feelings of isolation.
- Job Opportunities: A functioning mobile phone is often a requirement for job searches and applications. Our initiative helps tenants access employment opportunities and job-related resources.
- Education and Information: Tenants can access educational materials, online courses, and important information, fostering personal growth and development.
- Emergency Contact: Mobile phones provide a lifeline in emergencies, ensuring that tenants can call for assistance when needed.
However, if you would like help or advice, please contact our Financial Inclusion Team. You can use the contact details listed below.