Please note it is the local council that processes these payments, not Cunninghame Housing Association. If you have any questions about your payment please use the contact details below for your Local Council.
The Scottish Government’s £130 Low Income Pandemic Support Payment (LIPP) gives extra financial support:
- to households who receive Council Tax Cut
- for agreed households who do not have to pay or have no liability for Council Tax
While limits are being eased, many households will continue to face increased problems in meeting their basic needs in 2021-22. The payment will support and help to manage the ongoing impact on household finances.
For more information on the LIPP please see your local council area’s websites about the Low Income Pandemic Payment. You can also call these contact numbers:
- Dumfries & Galloway Council: 03033-333006
- East Ayrshire Council: 01563-554400
- North Ayrshire Council: 01294-310000
However, if you would like help or advice, please contact our Financial Inclusion Team. You can use the contact details listed below.