Please note it is the local authority that processes these payments, not Cunninghame Housing Association. If you have any enquiries regarding your payment please use the contact details below for the relevant Local Authority.
The Scottish Government’s £130 Low Income Pandemic Support Payment (LIPP) provides additional financial support:
- to households in receipt of Council Tax Reduction
- for agreed households who are exempt or have no liability for Council Tax
Whilst restrictions are being eased, many households will continue to face increased challenges in meeting their basic needs in 2021-22. The payment will support and help to manage the ongoing impact of the pandemic on household finances.
For more information on the LIPP please see your local authority area’s websites in relation to the Low Income Pandemic Payment below or use the following contact numbers:
- Dumfries & Galloway Council: 03033-333006
- East Ayrshire Council: 01563-554400
- North Ayrshire Council: 01294-310000
Contact details for CHA’s Financial Inclusion Team can also be found below.
FINANCIAL INCLUSION OFFICERS
Our Financial Inclusion Officers are here to provide support to our tenants on a wide range of financial issues